Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pink is her favorite color.....

Smocking for this little girl is something I enjoy

but I much prefer just to play with Emma and her brother.

Emma asked for white bunnies but only if they were on a pink dress.

So we have "Emma's Bunny Garden" design.

This is Emma. She has to be bribed to get pictures.....


There was much foot stomping in this process.


Funny how once your taking pictures, that the

little diva comes out!



So, I was pleased that of almost 75 photos....

love that digital camera...

that I was happy with about a dozen.

........so I guess the new Pink Princess Bike with silver streamers was worth it!



7 comments:

Jan M said...

It's even more sweet on your cute granddaughter!

Barby Anderson said...

Hello Gwen!

First...your smocking is SOOOOO lovely! What talent you have! Breath taking work! When you visited my blog you asked me about how to find my ebay auctions. This is my ebay store where you can find my auctions.

eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Quilt-Patterns-and-Wool-Designs

And my Etsy store where I sell my classes.

Etsy Store: www.barby303.etsy.com

Have a lovely evening!

Barby

Barby Anderson said...

Oh, I meant to add. Your grandchildren are PRECIOUS!!!!

Barby

bubbygigi said...

Gwen, the dress is beautiful and so is your granddaughter. Little girls are so much fun to sew for. Gita/Gigi

Karen said...

The dress looks gorgeous on Miss Emma. You did capture some very sweet shots of her (amongst the 75)!

Shannon said...

Beautiful! Both Emma and the bunny dress. It's perfect on her.

Lori R. said...

Southern matriarch shared a pic of your emma's bunny on her blog this week. Several of us would like to know how to locate your smocking plate for this. Thank you!